Safety Glove Winter Impact Pro Mechanix Wear
Minimum Order : 10 pairs
Shipping Estimation : 1 Month
Rain, sleet or snow when the temperature drops, reach for a set of Winter Impact Pro gloves. Comfortable micro-fleece lines the entire glove and C40 3M Thinsulate traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature in the bitter cold. A Hipora waterproof liner keeps your hands dry and provides critical wind-resistance in rough weather. The Winter Impact Pros rugged outer features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection and an Armortex knuckle guard to reduce impact injuries. Abrasion-resistant Armortex reinforces the fingertips and conceals EVA palm padding to reduce hand fatigue while you work. Stay connected to your touchscreen devices while you work outside, with AX Double Connect on your index finger and thumb.
- Hook and loop top closure provides a secure fit with outerwear.
- Extended Neoprene cuff.
- C40 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation traps warm air to help regulate your body temperature.
- Hipora™ waterproof liner keeps hands dry in rain
- sleet or snow.
- Rugged Armortex® knuckle guard conceals 5mm EVA foam padding.
- Rugged Armortex® thumb reinforcement panel.
- Full-length TPR finger guards provide pinch-point and impact protection.
- AX™ Double Connect touchscreen compatible index finger and thumb.
- Rugged Armortex® fingertip and palm reinforcement panels provide abrasion resistance.
- EVA foam palm padding reduces shock and vibration.
- Removable spring clip keeps your gloves organized for easy storage.
- Machine washable.
- Multipurpose Cold Weather Applications
- Maintenance & Repair
- Equipment Operation
- DIY/Home Improvement