Sarung Tangan Tahan Potong M-Pact® Knit CR5A5 Mechanix Wear
M-Pact® Knit CR5A5 cut gloves protect working hands with a blend of high tenacity fibers to provide EN 388: 2003 level 5 & ANSI A5 cut resistance throughout the entire glove. Comfortable 13 gauge machine knit shell conforms to your hands with anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries while you work. M-Pact Knit CR5A5 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O® padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
- 13-gauge machine knit shell delivers EN 388: 2003 level 5 & ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact-resistant finger protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm enhances your grip with CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates high-impact energy and vibration while you work.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
- Machine washable.
- Vehicle Recovery
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Industrial Environments