M-Pact Knit CR3A3 Mechanix Wear
M-Pact Knit CR3A3 cut gloves protect working hands with EN 388: 2003 level 3 & ANSI A3 cut resistance in a seamless knit design.
Comfortable 13 gauge machine knit polyester conforms to your hands with anatomically designed Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) to protect your knuckles, metacarpals and fingers from common impact and pinching injuries while you work. M-Pact Knit CR3A3 work gloves feature double dipped sandy nitrile palms with D3O padding to help dissipate impact and vibration when you’re in full swing on the job.
- High-visibility 13-gauge machine knit polyester shell.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact resistant finger guards.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch point fingertip protection.
- Double-dipped sandy nitrile palm provides enhanced grip with CE Level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance.
- D3O® palm padding dissipates high-impact energy and vibration while you work.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
- Machine washable.
- Vehicle Recovery
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Equipment Operation
- Industrial Environments