Durahide M-Pact Mechanix Wear
Minimum Order : 12 pairs
Shipping Estimation : 1 Month
Durahide M-Pact leather work gloves stand tall against rough cut wood, concrete and abrasive metals. Durahide performance leather delivers extreme abrasion resistance and structural integrity from construction to home improvement applications. The DuraHide M-Pact features Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle protection that absorbs blunt force impact and meets EN 13594 impact standard. For comfort, we added D3O palm padding to dissipate energy and reduce fatigue as the day goes on.
- Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps your hands cool and comfortable while you work.
- Durahide™ performance leather thumb reinforcement.
- Durahide™ performance leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy through the palm.
- Machine washable leather.
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Material Handling
- Towing & Transportation
- Home Improvement