Durahide M-Pact Framer Mechanix Wear
Minimum Order : 10 pairs
Shipping Estimation : 1 Month
Measure twice, cut once. Durahide M-Pact Framer work gloves are designed to protect professional carpenters with a functional fingerless design that delivers more dexterity when measuring, cutting and framing structures. The M-Pact Framer frees your thumb, index and middle fingers so you can handle your arsenal of tools with precision and control. Flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of your hands with EN 13594 rated impact protection, and D3O palm padding reacts on impact to dissipate energy when you’re in full swing.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) creates a secure fit.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® helps keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection meets EN 13594 impact standard.
- Fingerless design frees your thumb, index and middle finger to provide optimal control.
- Durahide™ performance leather palm provides extreme abrasion resistance.
- D3O® palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Machine washable leather.
- Carpentry & Woodwork
- Home Improvement