- Our soft and lightweight driver-style, goat grain leather glove is fully lined with a para-aramid blend for ANSI level A4 cut protection
- We’ve used a cut-and-sewn knit for optimal fit and eliminate bunching in areas like the thumb
- Goatskin has high-tensile strength and abrasion-resistant properties and is often referred to as nature’s strongest leather
- Our cut-and-sewn liner dons much more easily than a seamless knit, since it is tailored to the hand
- Keystone thumb provides extra durability
- Arc flash testing placed these gloves at level 3, with an Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) of 36 cal/cm?
- Note:?these gloves are designed for spark and flame resistance, not thermal contact